Recent content by Quicker_91

1. Q

Broken sewer access

top of the hole looks like so, It has a 4" PVC which appears to be connected metal futher down. I have a stack which is new... is this possibly the old former stack? (i found this picture on th internet)
  2. Q

Broken sewer access

Sorry guys I'm not doing a good job explaining this.. Im a Y3 carpenter but when it comes to plumbing Im out to lunch. I will grab some pictures tommorow and post them. Thanks.
  3. Q

Broken sewer access

sorry, my "new home".....the house was built in the late 70's
  4. Q

Broken sewer access

Hello everyone, I’m glad I was able to find this forum and hopefully someone on here can offer me some advice. I recently installed a washer and dryer in the basement of my new home. I started it up for the first time and as it drained my basement soon became a swimming pool. The sewer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks