Recent content by purplewg

1. purplewg

Plugged shallow well help

Got up to the farm this weekend. Pressurized the well with 125PSI several times. Then I dumped a gallon of Muriatic acid down it and let it set capped for several hours. It did not build up pressure or boil over. Hooked up a 1/2HP shallow well pump to it and just pumps a little stream about the...
  2. purplewg

Ok, I will give it a shot with compressed air or a pressure washer. If that don't work I will contact the well guy and see if he has a jetter.
  3. purplewg

Ah, maybe I should have explained the well is in Florida. lol I am pretty sure this well was jetted down with a well point.
  4. purplewg

Hi folks. I have a 2 inch shallow well my father had put down about 8 years ago and it was never hooked up. It is a PVC well and was jetted down. I hooked up a pump to it about a year ago and was only able to get a trickle out of the pump. It picked up prime but was unable to pull the water out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks