Recent content by pumped up

1. P

pressure switch sticks

If small pipe to switch does have crud in it, how do I clean it out? Cut out electric to pump, disconnect, clean, reconnect and turn electric back on? Or do I have to open tap and reduce pressure in tank also?
  2. P

pressure switch sticks

Thanks for reply. Should have mentioned: pump, switch and tank only 2 months old. Installed in crawl space, bugs might be problem, I'll check under cover. Any other ideas?
  3. P

pressure switch sticks

Pump runs and empties tank, bringing it down to zero pressure and water and pump stop. Pressure switch does not automatically click on to restart pump. However, when pressure switch outer case is tapped lightly a couple of times something seems to be jarred loose and switch trips and everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks