Recent content by psgcooldog

1. psgcooldog

Need Grundfos SQE parts

I'm running household water, as well as two "pump and dump" geothermal heat pumps. My peak requirement is about 30gpm, with a very low head. Efficiency is important - if it wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered with the geothermal units.
  2. psgcooldog

Need Grundfos SQE parts

So, I located a dead 3/4HP SQ pump. The upper radial motor bearing (bushing) was the same. With any luck, mine will now run for another few years. I did learn one thing - the newer model "B" motors are NOT meant to come apart, ever. It took a grinder, torch, hammer and chisel to get the...
  3. psgcooldog

Need Grundfos SQE parts

Gee, that's really helpful! (grin) If I can find the bearing, I can probably get another several years out of it, and that beats spending another $1,200 for the equivalent Franklin pump right now. Somebody must have a few dead ones sitting on a shelf in the back room that they'd be...
  4. psgcooldog

Need Grundfos SQE parts

Folks, I need some help. The radial bearing in my Grundfos SQE10C-160 MSE3 motor is coming apart, and Grundfos, in their infinite wisdom, doesn't effing sell ANY parts for this pump in this country. Does anybody have a dead Grundfos pump motor that I can beg, buy, or steal? I suspect that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks