Recent content by Praxxl Cogsworth

1. Praxxl Cogsworth

Mystery leak at bottom of electric water heater

My water heater is 10 years old. About 5 years ago, I went out of town and shut off the main water to the house. When I turned the water back on, my water heater had a small leak, maybe 10 drops a minute. After a few days, the leak stopped. Now, 5 years later, I went out of town and shut off...
  2. Praxxl Cogsworth

sparkling water??

The bubbles in the water are super tiny so it is foam more like the head on a glass of beer. Initially, when I fill a glass of water, there is a "head" on the water, but after about 5 seconds, most of the foam is gone. I see no foam at the outside faucets so I agree it has something to do...
  3. Praxxl Cogsworth

sparkling water??

Nope, not salty. The water is perfectly fine once the foam dies down.
  4. Praxxl Cogsworth

sparkling water??

I have a Kenmore softener, about 1-1/2 years old. I have had no problems with it prior to now. Several mornings ago, I was surprised when I opened the kitchen faucet and the water was super foamy. It would foam up like crazy in a glass, like it was carbonated water. The foam in the glass...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks