Recent content by PP

1. PP

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Aquila It seems I'll be aiming at the small water target.. Do any of the tank additive solutions improve the exposed bowl surfaces to help? I'd think soap or other wetting agents slowly introduced into the tank would help.
  2. PP

Warning regarding e F a u c e t s Hello All, Having read through Terry's great forums ~all night, I choose a CST464MF and ordered at e F a u c e t s. I then began finding negative comments about the small water surface and the advantages of the CEFIONTECT finish on some models of TOTO...
  3. PP

Sangloss Do you know if there is a reason not to offer the SanGloss finish? Reports on it's characteristics are so good.
  4. PP

CEFIONTECT or not? Hi Terry, I just purchased a TOTO CST464MF-01. Will this have the CEFIONTECT finish or is there a different model number to obtain that. I'm hoping TOTO is using that finish now on all models, but not sure.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks