Recent content by pourhouse

1. pourhouse

See you later, not goodbye!

I did not post much, but always came to this excellent forum for ideas and guidance. Condolences to the Love family, Terry helped so many people! Thank you to all of you.
  2. pourhouse

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

REPLACEMENT REPORT, USING KORKY PARTS: Since I had to pull the AS tank, I also installed a 528MP Fill Valve as well as the 5030BP Flush Valve (although I think Korky dropped the "BP" and just calls it the 5030.) They were both fairly easy to install and adjust. The flush is different with the...
  3. pourhouse

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

I have a Champion 4 and the flush valve(s) are the worst design ever! I also fell for the "flush a bucket of golf balls" pitch, although I told the salesman "I usually never eat more than 2 golf balls at a time." My wife cringed, salesman had a blank stare. Anyway, that toilet flushed so hard...
  4. pourhouse

Need Help Please! Trying to locate a Case #5160 ballcock (aka #41 Blue Label)

Just an update on my installation.... The part arrived and it was "new old," and I mean "OLD stock." The most challenging part was removing the old one without breaking the toilet. Patience, might, a large socket and PB Blaster finally won out just before the Sawzall was about to be put to...
  5. pourhouse

Thank you for all of your replies! Especially wjcandee, that part from the site you suggested is coming here, although I didn't snipe it (ouch!) From the other replies, I don't think the Wolverine Brass would work with the Case. I did contact Briggs and explained my problem and as of today...
  6. pourhouse

Desperate to locate this discontinued part for a Case 2nd Model A toilet. This toilet is in a special color that matches the bathroom tile in our old house. When the toilet is flushed, the handle sticks and the water keeps running until you lift the handle up, also water runs out the top of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks