Recent content by Ponti

1. Ponti

Help needed drain tiny bathroom

There is a big joist there going along the wall, it is 120 years old so I prefer not to touch it. That’s why I go to the end wall, then go up and turn to get to the lavatory. Thanks.
  2. Ponti

Hi Jeff, in front of lavatory is 24”, the lavatory is about 12x12”. You’re right the orientation of the san tee is wrong. Do you think that aav and wet vent part is enough to properly vent the fixtures? Thanks
  3. Ponti

Hello everyone, I’m currently in the process of transforming a closet into a small bathroom (approximately 36”x6’) and could really use some expert advice on the drain layout. I’ve attached a layout picture for reference, but I’m unsure if the proposed configuration makes sense. Specifically...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks