Recent content by PlumbingDIYer

1. PlumbingDIYer

Bi-level drinking water fountain

Hi Jeff, That is correct. The no water fountain was included in the first drawings submitted to the city. The reviewer is requesting (in her feedback) that a water fountain and specifically a bi-level water fountain be added. If this was an office building, I could understand this but for a...
  2. PlumbingDIYer

Thanks for the response. That was the last option. I was thinking someone on here would know.
  3. PlumbingDIYer

Thank you for your response. Having a bi-level or any drinking water fountain in a public area makes sense, but I am trying to understand why in a restaurant? A restaurant is not public and furthermore they serve water for free. In addition to this, why is a reviewer requiring it in some...
  4. PlumbingDIYer

Recirculation Connection for a Water Heater

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find Autocad (.dwg) detail drawing for the recirculation connection to a water heater? Thanks in advance
  5. PlumbingDIYer

Hi, I am working on a restaurant in Georgia. The city is requiring me to include a bi-level drinking water fountain in a sit-down restaurant. Seems a little odd since sit-down restaurant serve water for free. Does anyone know why this may be required? Is it required by International Plumbing...
  6. PlumbingDIYer

Pipe Venting Questions

Hi Wayne, Thanks for your advice again. You have been a great help to me as I tried to understand how the reviewer may be viewing the drawings. After reading that section of the IPC, it seems like it should work but I am more familiar with electricity so I will give the reviewer the benefit of...
  7. PlumbingDIYer

Pipe Venting Questions

Hi Wayne, Thank you for the quick response. The drawings are subject to IPC 2018 with Georgia Amendments (2020). (1) I figured the venting used for the water closets fit under the "single stack vent system" of IPC 917.1-917.9 but either it does not or the reviewer is not comfortable with it. I...
  8. PlumbingDIYer

Pipe Venting Questions

I think I understand number 2 so I cleaned it up (changes attached). The one I am having the most trouble understanding is #1 from above. I do not understand why the water closets (toilets) are improperly vented.
  9. PlumbingDIYer

Pipe Venting Questions

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me understand some comments and make corrections. I am trying to add a bathroom and sink directly above my downstairs bathroom and sink. I have never drawn plumbing for more than one floor before. I got the following comments back from the city for the...