Recent content by PleX

1. P

Tying into old cast iron sewage line.

If I understand this correctly, the vent pipe as I keep calling it should only be horizontal after it's 6" above the overflow holes/top of the rim in the sink? or as you said, 42" above the floor? In this house, it comes right off the toilet drain which drops straight down. The horizontal...
  2. P

The vent pipe currently runs horizontal until it meets the vertical stack and exits the roof. The second and third picture show where it is and where I would like to keep the vent? as it works out well. The toilet will be close to where I drew the circle in the third picture. The house...
  3. P

I'm currently remodeling our house and I'm finally at the master bathroom. I got a quote from several local guys all for around $1500-$2500 which is outside my budget. To be fair, their quotes included moving the water lines as well. Moving the water lines isn't an issue. I finally pulled up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks