Recent content by Planojack

1. P

No water pressure to sprinkler heads

Zone 6 has only minor water pressure to sprinkler heads - This just started and has worked great in the past???? - opened and closed bleed valve but only minimal pressure??? Other valves working as normal Richdel-R204A Valves with R811 Solenoid's. Is there a replacement kit for this valve or...
  2. P

Blowing Controller Fuses

Jeorg - The new solenoid has a "captive hex plunger feature" which retains the plunger but I learned from the irrigation supply company they must be removed at times to make the solenoid work. I removed it and the valve started working. Ran auto & manual test from controller and no problems. I...
  3. P

Blowing Controller Fuses

Jeorg I changed out the solenoid today: Turned off power to controller Turned off water to system spliced in new solenoid Turned on water slowly and Valve started running? Checked the flow control and its off Valve is running all the time that water is on?????????????????????????? Still haven't...
  4. P

Blowing Controller Fuses

Thanks Jeorg - I set up as you instructed and turned it on: Got a 00.1 reading - When I touched probes together I got 00.0 reading I checked zone 4 and got 00.1 to -00.0 reading other zones read 00.1 to 00.0 Must be a bad meter? I did identify the valve as a Richdel R204A and the Solenoid as...
  5. P

Blowing Controller Fuses

Cen-Tech Settings for Ohms readings I purchased the Cen-Tech 7 Function Digital Multimeter at $2.99 but don't really know how to set it for testing from the controller. Can you help?
  6. P

Blowing Controller Fuses

Blown Fuses Thanks Jimbo & Joerg for you suggestions. I think i have a bad solenoid on zone 4. I can run the zone manually thru the bleed valve but it blows if in the circuit when I run it with controller. For now I have taken the hot wire out - Trying to decide if I am smart enough to change...
  7. P

Blowing Controller Fuses

My 6 zone system blows a fuse every time it goes to zone #4. Is this a bad solenoid?? Thanks:confused:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks