Recent content by PJM1

1. P

Venting?

Thanks I think you hit it right on the head. It only my unit is on the lowest level at the end of the building where the drain exits the building. It also happens at the same time every week and it seems to have stopped since we spoke to someone that was using High Efficiency soap improperly...
  2. P

Venting?

Venting Every unit has its own laundry and it does not happen when I do laundry. I always happens on Friday or Sunday!
  3. P

Venting?

Hi, I live on the second story of an eight story condo complex with 98 units. My unit is at the end in the corner. In one of my bathrooms I get laundry soap backing up through my toilet and out my tub drain. The management company keeps sending plumbers to snake the line but I think it might be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks