Recent content by pipepusher

1. pipepusher

Can I melt fishing weights to solder cast iron pipe?

fishing weights We are plumbers who know how to do plumbing the correct way.
  2. pipepusher

fishing weights Dunbar, I never argue with an idiot.An idiot will beat me every time because he has more experience
  3. pipepusher

fishing weights Use rags instead of oakum,get real. Kind of like a hard plunge on a stool will cause the wax ring to blow out .The only thing I can say is OMG.Just when you thought you heard it all another pops up.There are real plumbers and wanna be plumbers.
  4. pipepusher

2 questions

3'' Copper What you probably have is 3" DWV copper.Probably won't find any of it around anymore.You could use Type L copper .It's a little pricey I just purchased a 10' piece of 3" L ,my cost was $190 .
  5. pipepusher

Tiling flange question

flanges Cut some 1/4" strips and fasten to the studs and then attach the tiling flanges. then you are good to go.
  6. pipepusher

How do slip joints, P trap, gaskets work correctly?

brass friction rings You can still get them from Sexauer ,but why? No need for them.JMHO
  7. pipepusher

Moen Shower Cartridge Removal Tool

Moen cartridge removal A pipe easyout or a straight blade screwdriver works for me. Don't even own a regular moen puller. A couple of times I have removed the spout and used a little heat to remove a stubborn cartridge. Like Redwood said just rotate it to loosen it and then pull it out .
  8. pipepusher

Merry Christmas Terry

Drugs Never used drugs.Worked with addicts part time for 13 years.There is nothing funny about drugs,as it is a world wide problem.Anyone who thinks drugs are something to kid about had better hope they don't ever have a problem with them.Best of luck to you.
  9. pipepusher

Merry Christmas Terry

That's not funny
  10. pipepusher

Leak at ball valve nut

leaky ball valve You are welcome.Glad to help.
  11. pipepusher

Leak at ball valve nut

Try to tighten the nut.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks