Recent content by Pioneer

1. Pioneer

One side double sink clog

Thanks. I do not know how to adjust. Also, now that you're mentioning all this, I do remember wiggling that entire set up a bit putting in the Badger. Sounds like I might've wiggled it out of wack. Do I want to make sure the two horizontal pipes are both leaning toward the drain out?
  2. Pioneer

Here are photos, the left side (opposite of the disposal) is the clogging one.
  3. Pioneer

Thanks. So what are my options here? Take off p-trap and check? Plunge?
  4. Pioneer

I will add that this has happened pretty much since I replaced and old worn out Kitchen Aid disposal with a Badger 100--same size, though, I didn't get the bigger one. Don't know if its related or not...
  5. Pioneer

When I use my garbage disposal in the double kitchen sink, the other side of the sink begins to fill up with water and crud. Whats going on there?
  6. Pioneer

Caulking question

Hi new member here. I just caulked over a couple windows with DAP 230 Dynaflex, which I THINK is a latex caulk? Question is this, I noticed that the cure time is 7-14 days. 1-2 weeks?! Shoot, it's gonna rain here before then...so how bad will things get above my windows then? I would say at 8...