Recent content by petras52

1. petras52

basement toilet installation

I'm considering replacing my 3gpf toilet with a 1.6gpf..due to the relatively shallow gradient of the drain pipe in a basement installation, I am concerned that a water efficient toilet may not move solids as well and eventually cause problems in the drain pipe itself...any validity to this or...
  2. petras52

toto with best wash

Which toto model would you recommend for the best possible bowl wash? Would the 1.6g models be a little better than the 1.28 in this regard?..thanks
  3. petras52

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

drake in colors with CEFIONTECT? Hi Are there any 2pc round, standard height, not ADA, toto models in bone or beige with the CEFIONTECT glaze? I was hoping that the original drake model would offer the CEFIONTECT in colors but it doesn't..thanks
  4. petras52

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

Hi Are there any 2pc round, standard height, not ADA, toto models in bone or beige with the CEFIONTECT glaze? I was hoping that the original drake model would offer the CEFIONTECT in colors but it doesn't..thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks