Recent content by PeterMiles

1. PeterMiles

Whole house water filter recommendations?

HydroFLOW protects a whole house from limescale using radio waves in an electric field. they have sizes for all diameters of pipe. It also combats bacteria. check out HydroFLOW on google and you will find lots of good stories. The hydroflow also reduces the taste of chlorine in the water. I...
  2. PeterMiles

Water Results, Filter Recommendations?

HydroFLOW protect wells from limescale using radio waves in an electric field. they have sizes for all diameters of pipe. HydroFLOW uses natural osmosis to combat bacteria. It could be all you need. I wouldn't use a salt based softener, as they need maintenance and you can't drink the water.
  3. PeterMiles

Water softener & sediment filter recommendations?

HydroFLOW protect wells from limescale using radio waves in an electric field. they have sizes for all diameters of pipe. you need to complement this with a sediment filter. I wouldn't use a salt based softener,as they need maintenance and you can't drink the water.
  4. PeterMiles

Need Water Softener Recommendation

I cannot recommend HydroFLOW more highly. It uses radio waves in an electric field to prevent the formation of Limescale AND dissolve lime scale already in the pipes. The HS38 is the model you need.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks