Recent content by Peterl

1. Peterl

Toilet gasket

Did not last for me although I used bleach to clean the toilet.
  2. Peterl

Toilet gasket

Whats a good toilet gasket now? I used fluidmaster and its leaking I think. I installed on 2020. Thanks
  3. Peterl

Fill valve running on TOTO

You mean this blue cap. Sees like its just sitting there. Not hard to remove
  4. Peterl

Fill valve running on TOTO

Hello everyone, I am back again. This afternoon I got home from work and I heard my toilet water running. Not sure if thats what you call it. It was loud though. My toilet is a toto drake purchased 2006 adviced from Terry. I am not sure if the flush valve just breaks randomly. How do flush...
  5. Peterl

TOTO 743S Drake size

Thanks Terry. Merry Xmas and Happy new yer.
  6. Peterl

TOTO 743S Drake size

Can someone tell me the size of the outlet hole that connects to flange. The bottom of the toilet outlet hole that connects to the flange. Will Danco no wax seal fit the outlet. Seems like Danco hole is smaller.
  7. Peterl

Sewer Smell

Doesnt coincide with any usage. Water level is normal.
  8. Peterl

Sewer Smell

I am sure its our toilet in the hallway. I am just curious only happens at night 9 pm
  9. Peterl

Sewer Smell

I have sewer smell in bathroom. Only happens certain time. What is the reason why it happens certain time?
  10. Peterl

Locating underground PVC pipe

I rather copy your expertise because you haven't failed me yet.
  11. Peterl

I have seen this but does it work?
  12. Peterl

Any trick to locate buried sprinkler pipe without digging everywhere?
  13. Peterl

Temperature relief Valve

Thank you guys for your reply. As usual one of the best site on the internet. Now that my kids are grown and eating more I replaced my kids toilet from mansfield to toto cst746. The mansfield is just junk. Have to use plunger once every month. It was okay when the kids where still young. I...
  14. Peterl

Temperature relief Valve

What would be the best way to connect the temperature relief valve to the copper tube? I am not a plumber. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks