Recent content by pestario76

1. pestario76

Cold air blows in with the heat through vents...

have craziest looking central air system I have ever seen.. cant figure out how to even find the filter to replace it!! BUT, the problem I am having is..there is cold air blowing at the same time the heat is on.. so I am wondering.. is there a problem with the unit itself.... OR>. is there...
  2. pestario76

Tilted toilet.. to replace or not replace.. that is the Question!!

ok.. YES I would get help lifting.. LOL.. (hopefully!) So I guess the next question is... how do I know if the floor needs replaced or if its just the toilet? And .. LOL.. do you have any suggestions for lighting a fire under my landlords butt if the floor does need replaced? i have phoned...
  3. pestario76

Do I need a softener with an RO filter if I have a well? tried to read through...

tried to read through all the old threads.. but the information becomes a bit overwhelming. I have well water have no idea about mineral content. I have no idea if the coppery residue in the shower is due to copper pipes going bad.. or ... iron in the water..But I do know that the sinks and...
  4. pestario76

NEW to the country and a well!! NO CLUE!!!HELP

ok, am new to the country life.. as an adult..and have a few questions about wells and septic tanks.. 1. when we first moved in last Aug 09, the water only smelled coppery when using the hot water.. there was no odor on cold. water is clear with little residue in sinks/toilets/tub. Recently...
  5. pestario76

Tilted toilet.. to replace or not replace.. that is the Question!!

Ok.. Ok.. so I have this half bathroom (the dreadful color is unimportant!!) when you sit on the extrememly Cold toilet seat..(also not important!!, sorry) the toilet shifts and its not the seat its the entire toilet.. its tilted? or uneven? not a HUGE tilt persay.. but its definitally...
  6. pestario76

still researching .... home improvements are hard enough.. but not being sure if I am going to...

still researching .... home improvements are hard enough.. but not being sure if I am going to buy or keep renting makes it all that much more difficult! To Do: water heater replacement/install, water softener/install, clean out garage!! Replace kitchen sink faucet (it leaks at the handle) find...
  7. pestario76

Richmond Miser--1989!! want to upgrade..HELP!!

ok.. so good to know about the manufacturer being Rheem!! And thank you for the difference on the warranties and such!! Thank you so much!! Nice to know when shopping around!!
  8. pestario76

ok. so I know very little about the well water.. except it was tested.. but the landlord never gave us the results.. (typical).. I know what NOT to put into the septic system.. but nothing about a well treatment.. so I will have to research that one .. The reason I want to replace the existing...
  9. pestario76

Ok.. so I am a bit out of the knowledge loop on water heaters and life expectancy of your tank.. I am currently renting a home that is around 20-30 yrs old. I am pretty sure the tank is the original.. its a Richmond Miser model number 5V40-7 40 Gallon 34,000 BTU (gas) and it's "glass lined". I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks