Recent content by pelf1200s

1. P

Connectors for sockets for a Linear T5

I am putting together a flourescent light fixture by using linear t5s. I have the sockets but I need neat, sleek connectors. Does anyone know where they can direct me on this? Cheers!:)
  2. P

230-240 volt electronic ballast: info & proper use

Autotransformer I appreciate all the input from the last couple posts. I tried contacting Digikey on the autotransformer and they couldn't place what I was looking for. Is there another way to call this or a specific part #or model . If I can find this in the market, it might be a cool...
  3. P

230-240v electronic ballast: info & proper use If the 230-240v ballast has 50-60 hz, what do you mean, to "give" it 240v, please pardon my ignorance on this subject. So is it possible then for me to use a ballast with 240v if I use a 240v switch and where do I look for this? :confused...
  4. P

I was hoping I can use a german electronic ballast for T5s, because they have models that can power four T5s at a time plus being dimmable, I think it is a wonderful product that is overlooked in the US. I am presuming i would need a transformer to wind it down to 120v. Where do I search for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks