Recent content by peejmeister

1. peejmeister

Anyone familiar with Weathermatic valves?

Still Losing Solenoids Left and Right Can't let this thread die now! When I turned my 32-valve system on early this summer, as I expected, I started losing solenoids again. I contacted Weathermatic and they touted their new S20P solenoids and sent me a box of 32 of them, no charge. I've...
  2. peejmeister

WM Solenoid Replacement Update Sorry to post on so late after my initial post last year. I had an irrigation guy out last fall to replace all of my solenoids (32) at WM's expense. When he came out and saw how my system was wired, he told me that was why I was having so many problems and...
  3. peejmeister

Help on the Horizon? If I didn't have a 32-valve system in my 1.5 acre lawn, I might have done that myself. Up until recently, my installer had been pretty good about changing out the bad solenoids at no charge. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him back out lately and I now have 3 bad...
  4. peejmeister

I Must've Got the Bad Solenoids Too Back in August of '03, I had a 32-zone sprinkler system installed in my lawn. All Weathermatic valves. My installer has been out at least 15 times in the first two years replacing solenoids as they went bad. After about 10 service calls, he once mentioned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks