Recent content by pdevore

1. P

Low pressure in the morning.

So am I just stuck or is there something that I can do. When you say it is buried are you saying there is a well pipe and cap out there or just the water lines and go into the ground. I am wondering if I can dig down and locate the well pipe, Install a pitless adapter and extension and cap. I...
  2. P

OK I looked at i again last night and found out that the gauge was bad. I ran water and the gauge stayed at 50psi. It also took about 4min for the pump to kick on, that is 4 min of the wasing machine filling. I felt that was really bad so I went out and bought a new gauge and switch 40-60psi...
  3. P

I am having problems with low pressure in the morning. I start the shower and it takes 4-6 min to get to full pressure. I am also not happy with the "full" pressure. I bought this house 8 months ago, and this is the first time I have had a well. This is what I have: 1: Amtrol tank HT30 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks