Recent content by pbr3232

1. pbr3232

Low gpm well / pressure switch

I will have to find out that information. Thanks
  2. pbr3232

Low gpm well / pressure switch

I have a well that produces 2 gpm. Any ideas about tank size and pressure switch settings. Should the pressure switch be at a low cut in/ cut out setting. Thanks
  3. pbr3232

What is the easiest way to measure fall or slope in waste line?

Get a pitch level at Sears. The fractions are marked on it. 20 bucks or so.
  4. pbr3232

No more hard copy parts books

What do you do when you want to find a faucet part or identify a fixture when are in the field and there aren't any hard copy parts books anymore. I guess it's to go online with a laptop and a satellite connection or go by experience or just replace the whole fixture which could be cheaper in...
  5. pbr3232

Lavatory pop up drain

It's in an area where drum traps are illegal. But it is existing so whether it a drum trap or an s trap it okay. I just want to change the pop up drain. If you are jammed you are jammed whether it be pvc or a galvanized drain pipe. I will just pop up the sink. Thanks Peter
  6. pbr3232

Lavatory pop up drain

Here is a photo I hope.............
  7. pbr3232

Lavatory pop up drain

Appreciate your response but I think we are talking two different thing. I was wondering how you replace a pop up drain assembly when you can't remove the trap because the trap and trap adaptor is glued and there is no slack and the lav is siliconed down. I could pop the lav up install the drain...
  8. pbr3232

Lavatory pop up drain

You can cut the old one. How about putting the new one in. Thanks Peter
  9. pbr3232

Lavatory pop up drain

I have a lavatory pop up drain that is in sink that is siliconed to the counter. The pop up tail piece goes into a trap adapter that is glued onto a piece of pvc into a drum trap. The idea is I can't remove the trap or drop the trap adapter to give some slack to remove the drain assembly. I am...
  10. pbr3232

Venting below flood level

The vent would be horizontal or at a 45. Seems like lots of people cheat for lack of room and use a TY on its back. Thanks for reply
  11. pbr3232

Venting below flood level

The upc code 905.3 states "Vents less than six inches above the flood level rim of the fixture shall be installed with approved drainage fittings, materials and grade to the drain." I am going to try to upload an image and was wondering if someone could tell me if the fiitting for the vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks