Recent content by paule123

1. P

Is 1 1/2" drain pipe ok for shower drain? and 2nd floor P-trap question...

The bathroom is completely gutted. We're getting ready to put the PVC drain pipe in for the shower and it needs to go through 2 or 3 joists to join the main stack. I notice all the shower drains are designed for 2" pipe. To keep the joist holes as small as possible is it ok to transition from...
  2. P

Surface mount shower control?

We're thinking of putting in a pocket door that will slide into the wall where the shower control and hot/cold water lines are currently planned -- is there such a thing as a surface mounted mixing valve? I know there are the surface mounted chrome bars with the hose/shower wand thingy, but...
  3. P

Does a 66" x 30" acrylic tub exist?

I am helping a friend remodel her bathroom. We have gutted to the studs and have a rough clearance of 67" x 31". We can probably go 32" wide if we notch into the bathroom door jamb casing. I like the Sterling acrylic tubs but they only seem to make them in 60" x 30" size. Kohler has a cast...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks