Recent content by PAtrick Campbell

1. PAtrick Campbell

Well Pump Pressure Tank Size?

From what I understand this is sized correctly. It's a 1/2hp 8gpm tank, and the draw down is 10 gallons, so I think that would run for over a minute? However, is there any harm in having a 30 gallon drawdown on that same pump?
  2. PAtrick Campbell

Well Pump Pressure Tank Size?

I'm building a new home and the well driller has suggested a 1/2HP 7gpm pump with a FL-12 pressure tank which has a 10 gallon 40/60 draw down. If I put a 119 gallon pressure tank with 35 gallon draw down at 40/60 - will this be OK? Will it save pump life and will it help to mitigate issues...
  3. PAtrick Campbell

AO Smith Vertex VS Rheem Prestige

Thanks - that explains why they don't show up.
  4. PAtrick Campbell

One thing I couldn't find the Westinghouse or Phoenix in the EnergyStar list of most efficient tanked water heaters. Why is it missing from this list, or did I just miss it? The Rheem has a .82 EF, listed as the most efficient along with the AO Smith...
  5. PAtrick Campbell

Thanks for the feedback. Seems like you are happy with the Phoenix then?
  6. PAtrick Campbell

No feedback on the RHE50p?
  7. PAtrick Campbell

Now that the Rheem RHE50 has been out a while, what are folks thoughts on it? I'm interested in putting this in my home and it's a toss up between this and the Rheem Heat pump hot water heater. The 1st hour rating is a lot higher on the RHE50 so I think it will work better for a busy household...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks