Recent content by Pat Prince

1. Pat Prince

Something that looks like fiberglass in water softener "out" plumbing

So, the well guys said this stuff was not from the pump impellers and that anything passing through the pump screen is considered "good to drink" -- think i need new well guys. They advised us to put an inline filter on the lines. But, I would still like to know where this stuff is coming from...
  2. Pat Prince

I dumped the media from the softener tank, and could see pieces of the white plastic material in the media - so it went through. The "in" water line on the softener had no type of screen or trap to catch debris coming in.
  3. Pat Prince

Hello Our water pressure dropped significantly - we are on a well - we changed the pressure switch on the well but that was not the problem. Bypassed the water softener and disconnected it from the plumbing. The plumbing for water out of the softener was clogged with the stuff in the pictures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks