Recent content by parker

1. P

Extremely Tight Danco Stems - How to?

Just a follow up and FYI, I took the Danco stems back to where I bought them and the great folks there rebuilt them. The problem was was with rubber packing that Danco put in the parts. Using good packing made all the difference. They work like a charm now. No faucet grease was needed...
  2. P

Thanks. I applied some grease and it helped, but nothing close to what is currently in the other two showers in the house (same PP stems). I guess the next thing I'll do is buy OEM PP stems and see if that makes a difference. Anyone know what the original PP Crown Imperial model...
  3. P

Howdy, New here and love the info on the site! I did some quick searching but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I replaced the original Price Pfister H/C bath stems with some new Danco replacement stems. (Model 05034P). The installation of the stems was fine. The problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks