Recent content by Parin

1. P

My first boiler maintenance, what should I make sure is done?

I thought we were doing right with this install, even paying a premium price for someone's expertise, but so much went wrong. It's heating one floor an old home, about 750 SF. We appreciated two zones with the old system, but the thermostats were wired together making it one zone but I'm not...
  2. P

I'm not doing it. I want to be assured that whoever does it is thorough and am asking what a full maintenance service call includes so that nothing is overlooked, and if Burnham's ESC4 has any quirks or things that we should be concerned about.
  3. P

I have a Burnham ESC4 boiler that is now due for it's first maintenance. A short history: It was installed by a local outfit that didn't do too well. They installed the lines backwards and redid the install after I read and pointed out what was in the install manual. They did not own...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks