Recent content by pappy

1. P

Drake? DrakeII? Ultramax? Other? Could use a clue...

Well, I would like to thank everyone for their participation in this thread - all the knowledge on this board really helped shape/steer our decision. We now have a brand new American Standard from Home Depot ...just kidding :p We got the ADA Drake with elongated bowl -...
  2. P

Hmm.. is it true there is no such animal as a ADA Drake with elongated bowl and CEFIONTECT?
  3. P

I am definitely pre-sold on CEFIONTECT, comfort/ADA height and enlongated bowl. I thought I found the mother flusher in the Drake - but then, for cleanup, I thought either the Soiree or Guinevere was it based on the double cyclone and since on the CRToilet page Terry wrote it was TOTO's best...
  4. P

We are finally replacing the old clunker toilet in our master bath. We have tried a Kohler 1.6l in our downstairs bath solely due to price - don't like it. I have been researching my fool head off for weeks now but only find myself getting more confused. I have spent less time researching cars...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks