Recent content by PapaFi

1. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

Thanks! I can assume that they are vents behind toilets on 1st or 2nd floors, but can't see'm. All pipes in the basement are exposed and came to the main stock, but are they all drains?
  2. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

Will AAV solve the issue with vent?
  3. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

I can't locate where existing vent is, run vent line up to the attic means to do a lot of demolition. When you said " 6 " above the highest fixture' did you mean fixture on the same floor or all building?
  4. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

That is a main stock in the basement of 2-floor house so they are plenty fixtures above:( My I just run a vent line from drain line up to the basement ceiling and out trough the wall? Sorry if that sounds silly:rolleyes:
  5. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

So I need 2 no-hubs? Sounds great. I used to put no-hubs on cast-iron pipes and never mentioned do same on PVC. Thanks! I also have an other question. If I will use that T for sink drain and sink will be placed 3 or 4 feet away from the stock, do I need dedicated vent line?
  6. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

Thanks! Looks like I need 2 no-hubs? I use to do it in NY on cast iron pipes. Never mentioned do the same on PVC. Going to check local ******* for the fittings.
  7. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

Doesn't help: there is a 7' section of 4" pipe and I need to place a T just above the floor, so there is not enough free movement to spread ends of pipe to insert a T. It's why I'm looking to use one or two slip couplings also. The problem is the order in which to play that Tetris:rolleyes: I...
  8. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

It's PVC white.
  9. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

Just try to clear my question: do I have to play with T and one or two slip couplings or go the easiest way and install saddle?
  10. PapaFi

Cut in T-Y

Hi to all! Have a 4" PVC stock in the basement. Want to cut in T -Y. Stock is rigid and doesn't look like I can move it. Need step-by step instruction. Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks