Recent content by PaJohn

1. PaJohn

Help interpretting test results

Only one control valve, and that's on top of the dual tank. Water goes to the full tank(calcite) then down through the stacked tank that has the control valve. I'd rather just start form scratch witha 20 year old system, even though the old timed valve still works fine. My real question is how...
  2. PaJohn

That is straight from the well...well straight from kitchen sink which is only like ten feet from expansion tank. Let it run like ten minutes before taking sample. Nothing correcting anything, it's untreated.
  3. PaJohn

A little history first. Deep well, 1/2hp pump, family of 4, 2 1/2 baths. Current system in 20 years old. Was professionally installed and at that time iron was determined to be high so they installed a two tank system with 1 1/2 of them for the iron and 1/2 of one tank being the softener...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks