Recent content by paintedlady1

1. paintedlady1

Circuit breaker keeps tripping

Yes, I agree I was seriously remiss in not thanking jwelectric so, a big thanks jwelectric!!! Edited to add: In re reading some of the posts to me, it seems like a few of you are the cave man type that think women cannot do things like electrical work. This is the very first time I have...
  2. paintedlady1

Thanks for the replies. To Thassler I appreciate your taking time to tell me how to do this. All the other forums I am on, I never had to reset anything, it was automatic. To Cookie- I guess I should have said I am a 60 YO female who has installed a few ceiling fans and lights so know the...
  3. paintedlady1

Thank you all for the good suggestions. I think we will see what we can come up with this weekend. A tiny little suggestion, if I may? Could you send an email with a link when a question on the forum is answered? I waited and waited, hoping I would have an answer and then finally had to...
  4. paintedlady1

Hi, new here and don't know a bunch about electricity but will try to be concise. Background:1890's farmhouse. Looks like homeowner did wiring. We have lived here since 2000 with no major wiring problems but now this: One circuit breaker tripped a few times, we went and reset it, worked for...
  5. paintedlady1

Would a sand point well work for us?

Thanks for the reply. I will talk to the well drillers that put in our well. Lori
  6. paintedlady1

Would a sand point well work for us?

Background: We are in MN on a small farm bordering a river. Our well is a 168 foot deep with a 6 " casing. We have plenty of water; in fact the excess runs in a 2" pipe about 10 feet below the ground surface out to a stock tank and then that excess runs to the river. The pressure is great, in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks