Recent content by P0ZBURN

1. P0ZBURN

Basement Rough In

or would this work?
  2. P0ZBURN

Basement Rough In

I'm having a hard time imagining what you mean since we can't talk in person so I have attached a modified drawing to the picture as to what I think you mean.
  3. P0ZBURN

Basement Rough In

"It would be a 3x2 wye with a 45 pointed toward the wall" would that be behind the toilet or somewhere in between? thanks
  4. P0ZBURN

Basement Rough In

I have inserted a drawing of a rough in in my basement under the concrete. My question is : Is this sufficent venting of the new rough in? Thanks
  5. P0ZBURN

Disposal

which brand of disposal did you buy for a replacement?
  6. P0ZBURN

Thermal expansion tank placement

The one I put in my house, the instructions said to put it on the cold side. Why? :confused: I dunno, maybe the rubber inside would get too soft in hot water?
  7. P0ZBURN

Vibrating, noisy pipes

Same thing happens in my house. It happened to me after I installed a water regulator. Sounds sortof like a car horn :D . The pressure from my meter to the house was anywhere from 80-110psi. It was way high so I had to install one. I think whats happening is the pressure from the street is so...
  8. P0ZBURN

Disposal

Hi, I remodeled my kitchen about 2 years ago and I had installed a new sink disposal. The badger 1, now the thing leaks through the bottom of it. I figure that cannot be good for the motor and that it doesn't have long to go. I've been looking around on the internet and I have read that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks