Recent content by oz19454

1. oz19454

Gas Water Heater from Sears without parts -Alternated solution

The part I need is thermostat gas valve combination. The water heater is made by AO Smith. The SEARS did not recommend any part and due to liability issues. My contractor will not replace other part. Thanks. I do not think we intend to step on some one toe. We are exploring the possible to do...
  2. oz19454

Gas Water Heater from Sears without parts -Alternated solution

I have friend who has welding business. His wife stated, her husband will fix the gas water heater without the manufacture parts from SEARS Kenmore. I am an engineer. I know when we designed something, I need to work with a lot engineers and deliberate the solution for small thing. I know the...
  3. oz19454

covert three handler shower faucet to one handler

I am wondering how to deal with other two hole for water. See my pipes configuration. Thanks.
  4. oz19454

hard to turn off the water in shower faucet

I have speakerman shower faucet. It is hard to turn. I replaced the stem. It still the same. It is three handle faucet. What is the best way to fix the problem ? I checked the distance between 2 handle is around 8.5 inch. Thanks.
  5. oz19454

piezo ingnitor generator did not generate starkling after replacment of Anode

I just changed the gas water heater anode. I do not know why the piezo ingnitor generator did not generate starkling. Thanks.
  6. oz19454

anode replacement-what kind.

I contacted my loal water company. They said the local water pH consistently measures between 7.2 and 7.5 According to my note: magnesium anode rods -standard anode-identifiable by weld bead on plug aluminum rod -for hard water.If you live in the area where the water supply has , water...
  7. oz19454

noise while flushing toilet

Thanks. Then it need more attention to nail that down.
  8. oz19454

noise while flushing toilet

My son did not like to flush the toilet at night. Because his room is closed to bathroom. Flushing make a lot of the noise. Do you know what reason ? Thanks.
  9. oz19454

speakman bathroom faucet

First, I replaced I use this part to replace the old stem due to hard to turn off. It is my first plumbing job. It worked fine for a few months. My son's friend (teen) came over for spring break. He could not turn off the water. I have my father replaced. He has more expenerince than me. It...
  10. oz19454

Anode replacement Kenmore Power Miser 6 Gas Water Heater.

Well. I ordered from Sear already. I think it is too long. May I cut that short ? Thanks.
  11. oz19454

Anode replacement Kenmore Power Miser 6 Gas Water Heater.

I called the local plumber store. they said Kenmore Power Miser 6 Gas Water Heater need to order from Sear. But I looked at the video. He said it is standard pipe. Since Sear do not have collapsible type. I am wondering whether I can use different anode. Thx...
  12. oz19454

speakman bathroom faucet

I have speakerman bathroom faucet. After I changed the stem. It can't close up the gap. I do not want to change the whole thing. Any way to fix that. Thx. See attached pictures.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks