Recent content by oxjam

1. oxjam

Help with building media filtration

Ferrilite is new too me. I was looking at birm or filox. So I can just backwash with water only? Is the backwash rate listed for the media? I found this site of cheap media. Not marked up like all the other sites. I was looking at 300 for media now only...
  2. oxjam

I'm not sure. I assume not to deep because I have jet pump
  3. oxjam

I am need of knowing what type of media and system I need to build I just got my test results back for $199 from wholesale water online and very happy with their help and results. Test is for 255 contaminants. See attachments. My first posts and softener details. "I just bought a possible gac...
  4. oxjam

brine tank not filling

Thanks. Helps alot. Great site here.
  5. oxjam

brine tank not filling

I have an eSD 2502 r39 ecowater softer and it barely has water in it. I have to manually fill halfway with water. I cleaned the lines and fill orffices and it does not return what it takes. WA WHat needs to be done? How do I fix? Thanks
  6. oxjam

Softener and green sand filter. Please help

OK so I need to repost my original post since I have been working crazy long hours. I am need of knowing what type of media and system I need to build I just got my test results back for $199 from wholesale water online and very happy with their help and results. Test is for 255 contaminants...
  7. oxjam

Need help with building a water softener system

I forgot to attach. Got them back in 15 to 20 days. I will attach now.
  8. oxjam

And I know the GAC is what is in the tank and I plan on dumping it out.
  9. oxjam

Need help with building a filtration system OK so I need to repost my original post since I have been working crazy long hours. I am need of knowing what type of media and system I need to build I just got my test results back for $199 from wholesale water online and very happy with their help...
  10. oxjam

What type of green sand filter system do i have?

It is an Ecowater system softner ESD 2502r39 i tore apart and leaned all valves and screens seems to be working. It was installed I believe in 1997 or 99
  11. oxjam

What is GAC? I am working on getting a water test done. I know roughly my hardness is 20-25 and ph 7.3 and I have sulfer but not sure how much. I need to know what media I should use to build my own system and any modifications I need to make? I see that I may need to add chlorine filter in...
  12. oxjam

Bulbs burn out all the time

you have a loose connection somewhere creating resistance. Resistance equals heat, heat equals higher temps which burn things up. If is only that circuit check neutral and hot in panel that they are tight and not corroded. then check switches for loose connections and wire nuts in box and under...
  13. oxjam

I just bought a possible greensand filter off of craigslist for $100. It is a 2005 model only used for 4 years. It is not the typical greensand filter I am looking for but I need to know what it is? It has a Fleck 2510 part #40278 control head with a 948 pentair tank 9in x 48in and I determined...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks