Recent content by Osprey EcoProjects

1. Osprey EcoProjects

Creek Pump Boost & Filtration

Thanks. I know you guys are trying to get to your holidays but here is one more question if you still have time. To determine if the 175 gallon buffer tank will be big enough, I was going to fill 1 gallon buckets with the creek pump (at the top of the hill, after removing the pressure tanks and...
  2. Osprey EcoProjects

Okay. If I want to keep it non-electric, does it make sense to use a traditional mechanical float valve at the buffer tank at the top of the hill, and a CSV with its small pressure tank and pressure switch down the hill at the creek pump? Sorry I have lots of questions. I'm a building...
  3. Osprey EcoProjects

Just to be sure, I'm wanting to use a float valve, not a float switch. On that subject, will a float valve be harder on the creek pump than a float switch because it will hold pressure in the line in addition to head? I heard that pumps like some backpressure.
  4. Osprey EcoProjects

Thanks. I want to remove the pressure tanks from the creek pump. Would it benefit to add a CSV to the creek pump as well as? If so, should I add the CSV and its little tank at the bottom or at the top when it enters the booster pumphouse?
  5. Osprey EcoProjects

We need to upgrade an old creek intake. Need to remove sand and silt, then increase pressure. The current situation: Jet pump and 2 pressure tanks about 20' above creek intake, then a steep bank, then level across to house entry. In house: twist filter, then a 20" pleated cellulose 5 micron Big...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks