Recent content by OS&B

1. OS&B

Free Standing Tub Drain Connection, RapidConnect

When you review the Maax web site they do not mention ant-tip
  2. OS&B

Which tub are you using that have the style of anti tip you are referring to.
  3. OS&B

To date we have sold a great number of the drain connection with zero complaints. From what I have been told installing anti tip brackets are easier to work when you use this product. And yes it is easy that is the whole idea
  4. OS&B

The flange is installed at the rough in stage. Once all trim has been finished you select the tail pcs which fits your tub drain lub the tail pcs slide in to the opening.
  5. OS&B

Take a look at the PDF on the first posting
  6. OS&B

Bob@osb.ca Email me and I will forward it. Sorry new user Bob@osb.ca
  7. OS&B

Free standing basin style bathtub with no access to connect drain tail pipe trap

You can use the OS&B drain kit ITD35 at the rough in stage a little late for this contractor
  8. OS&B

The waste and overflow connects to this drain
  9. OS&B

I have heard that most contractors have been upset about intalling free standing bath tubs in new contruction There is an answer the ITD35 Free Standing Tub Drain Kit
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks