Recent content by Ohio

1. Ohio

I need help choosing new water softener

Well, thank you for your advice. I did check with them and they stated the settings are correct. They also said the Hi Capacity Softening Resin Specs can be found at http://www.ohiopurewaterco.com/shop/files/nelsencation.pdf The DLFC for the 64000 grain model (2.o cu/ft) ..... is 3.5 gpm...
  2. Ohio

Clack WS1 Electronic 1 Inch Meter On Demand Control Valve Water Softener 64000 Grain Capacity, 2.0 cubic feet of high capacity resin. I have fill set to PRe (fill brine tank 2 hrs before regen), program is P1, capacity is 64x1000, regen is 20 lbs, next setting lists AURo, and then normal (as you...
  3. Ohio

How good: Gerber Ultra Flush?

I've had an Ultra Flush for about 6 months now. With prior cheep crapper, my daughter stopped it up on a weekly basis. Since installing the Ultra, I've had NO CLOGS !!! This baby has so much flush power I believe it would jump off the floor if not bolted down. I went for the elongated handi cap...
  4. Ohio

Clack WS 1 Hi Gary, I knew nothing about softeners so this was all new to me. A lot of research later and I did it myself. Still, I found the set up of the valve sort of confusing. I called Ohio Pure Water Co and they walked me through the parts I didnt understand, such as setting the total...
  5. Ohio

Clack WS 1 I agree with rdtompki, I purchased a Clack WS 1 from Ohio Pure Water Co and was pleased with their service. I'd not known much about the voodoo water softer machine in my basement but now I know just enough to be dangerous. I installed it myself and other than programing the computer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks