Recent content by oawizeguy

1. O

rough in basement bathroom. need a drain for dehumidifier

ok here is the picture dont mind the propane tank and speaker wire (getting rid of next door neighbor)<---joke
  2. O

the dehumidifier is in the basement (roll around type). Unfortunatly the upstairs unit is in the attic. It has a drain hose to the back gutter. My setup would be to have the dehumidifier set up with a garden hose off of the collection bucket (has a place to hook up an external hose), then a...
  3. O

OOooo, good point. Hmmm, maybe I can find some way to get it wedged through the doors. Its a walkout basement. I'm mostly concerned with trying to get the humidity down enough to keep mold from growing. I plan on getting a heatpump for it next year. And years to come, finishing the basement. The...
  4. O

I have a roughed in basement bathroom (pipes in the floor. It gets very humid here) and I have a dehumidifier. I want to hook a drain hose to the dehumidifier so I dont have to empty the tank constantly. Is there a way I can hook a hose running from the dehumidifier to the drain pipe at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks