Recent content by NYCguy

1. NYCguy

Kohler toilet quality..??

I too just went thru this but needed a pink toilet so got a kohler memoirs 3812. was $900 For cheap and good quality id use the kohler cimmaron "class 6" good flush and clean and price is great for a rental. I have never had problems for parts with kohler heck they will send me free parts half...
  2. NYCguy

Toilet Flush Systems

Thanks well i did go with the newer model with canister flush as the toilet had a redisign ........ smoother and larger trap based on schematic. Plus it will save money on water and the price was the same. The flush tower is not bad price wise if a replacement is needed its 12.95 from kohler...
  3. NYCguy

Toilet Flush Systems

Wanted to know the difference between a kohler Canister flush valve and the regular kohler flaper models ? I was looking at devonshire model and memoirs one piece toilets and noted the new ones with 1.28 gallon flushes have a canister flush valve and better map ratings ? will the toilet clean...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks