Recent content by NT

1. NT

HELP....Starting from Scratch ... found 6" Well in yard

I wish I knew ... that's why I'm asking for YOUR HELP... ANYONE GOT A SUGGESTION ...
  2. NT

Just finished your recommendation. It filled to the top. Does this mean it's probably a dry hole? Can anything be done to rejunivate it ...? redrill it? DARN.
  3. NT

I think 7-10 GPM should be sufficient. If a pump's rating is 10GPM ... I guess it's based on 1 1/4 pipe ... so if I go with 3/4" I'll only get about 3 GPM ... right?
  4. NT

Any thoughts on 120V versus 240 v pump? I'm thinking 2-wire 120v...
  5. NT

Do you agree with using 3/4" pipe is a good approach ... any recommendations where to buy pump?
  6. NT

Discovered CI well in yard. It's 125' deep ... water starts @ 75' . Thinking of just using for yard irrigation. What's the easiest/simplest approach. I was thinking deep submersible pump to 3/4" flex line direct to sprinklers. Is this even doable? Recommendations ... PLEASE
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks