Recent content by Nragoal

1. Nragoal

Please help me decide...softener

That is an email and it is what I bought. More than I wanted to pay but what do you guys think?
  2. Nragoal

Hi Steve.....! Based on our phone conversation.... here are the items I would recommend to help improve your water quality....! Once you know what you hardness level is.... we can figure what size Softener you will need for your home.... >>>> These items would all be installed in the order as...
  3. Nragoal

These are the results of a water test I just had done this past week. The iron is insane! FYI the well is 305 feet deep and it starts at the bottom of the driveway 100 yards down and away from the house. I filled a five gallon bucket in a bathtub using hot and cold water wide open while pump...
  4. Nragoal

I just have some questions. I want to retest water but I need this to be ordered asap, I feel like I am destroying my plumbing and appliances, it sucks showering in strong smelling water and I don't like my dogs drinking it. Not to mention my fiancé complaining. As for the water test I will just...
  5. Nragoal

I was also told to upgrade to the SST option in combo with the vortech tank on a 5600 sxt 64000g. My head is spinning.
  6. Nragoal

Greetings, My water softener that was installed by the previous home owner has crapped the bed. I need a new one. The results of the water test for the house from Ten years ago are in the picture. The home is approx. 2000 square feet with three bathrooms and it is currently my fiancé and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks