Recent content by NotaPlumber77

1. N

New Water Softener, Brown Water after 2nd regen. Comes and goes

Yeah we're really scratching our head over them building an addition over the well head. At least if you're going to do that, make the crawl space adequate height to properly service it. I got down there this morning to have a look and it's a hack job. They poured a cement slab right over...
  2. N

So interesting update, I bypassed the whole system and now the water is coming out clean. Its straight well water which defeats the purpose though. So, that leads me back to believing its something with the system. Is it possible that the soft water is dislodging sediment from our pipes, and the...
  3. N

Yeah, the problem is that it would be smack in the middle of our living room. Wife wasn't having it and I agree with her
  4. N

Okay, will do. I won't get off work until late tonight but I'll try this. Thank you! One major issue with inspecting the well itself is that they built an addition over it. The crawl space above it is only max 3ft high. The guy who came out to look at the bladder tank said it would be a pain to...
  5. N

Hey guys, As my name says, definitely not a plumber. Hoping for some clarification here. We recently moved into an older house (1970) with a water softener from 1984. The house has well water and passed the water test inspection with slightly elevated iron levels. We replaced the softener...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks