Recent content by NLAlston

1. N

Running water creating sound?

When running water in the bathtub (particularly the cold water), there is a VERY LOUD humming sound which lasts for about 10-15 seconds, and seems to emanate from somewhere between the tub and the basement. This is a very frequent happening, and takes place just a few seconds after the knob...
  2. N

Bathroom Faucet Problem (help please).

Hi Jimbo ~ And thanks for a speedy response. I was hoping that the problem might be just in the area that you indicated, because I (though not a plumber by any stretch of one's imagination :) ) feel handy enough to conquer that. My fear was that the problem might be deeper down. I will...
  3. N

Bathroom Faucet Problem (help please).

Hello, I'm new here, and have a question that I hope someone can help me on. Our bathroom faucet is a dual-handled, cartridge type which began to exhibit problems with leaking. I contacted the manufacturer (Glacier Bay) and they promised to send out replacement cartridges (which I received...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks