Recent content by nj greenhouse

1. nj greenhouse

Is it ok to revent to cleanout for main waste stack?

OK. Im not seeing the reason why, the cleanout on a waste line is always going to be connected to the vent too, right?
  2. nj greenhouse

Is it ok to revent to cleanout for main waste stack?

Is it acceptable to connect revents to a cleanout on the main stack (and adding an additional cleanout on top of that connection)? I know you guys are super critical, thats why I like this forum. Thanks Dan
  3. nj greenhouse

best way to extend washer drain over a few feet

hj - the trap from the washer drain is currently below the y, that first thing above where the copper meets the iron hub. so, you are suggesting to cut into the 1 1/2 inch copper line right next stack, couple to pvc, extend it over about 40 inches, new p trap, then up a few feet vertical...
  4. nj greenhouse

best way to extend washer drain over a few feet

I am moving my washing machine over about 39 inches, which means it will be about 40 inches or so from the current location of the 1 1/2 inch drain pipe. In the pictures below you can see its current location next to the drain pipe and supply lines. I want to stack the washer and dryer and...
  5. nj greenhouse

advice on plumbing a new half bath on slab - see pictures

I agree, I am going to cut into the slab and lay the plumbing. Any tips on going through the footing which is in between the area where the toilet will go and the current location of the cast iron? Any other posts on this board (or anywhere else) with details about doing a job like this...
  6. nj greenhouse

advice on plumbing a new half bath on slab - see pictures

I have a washer/dryer already plumbed on the slab, and a little space to work with to add a toilet and sink. Ive gotten quotes to break the concrete and connect to the iron pipe currently under the slab, but they are more than I can afford and seems too much ($4000). The drain in the pic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks