Recent content by Nina in Florida

1. Nina in Florida

Sterling ensemble...new construction....valve is in right/wrong place?

Is this right, is this wrong? looks weird to me. This is new construction and I provided a moentrol shower valve/diverter combo unit (Moen 3330). The handshower would be mounted with a drop ell on the left side of the shower (blue pipe in photos). This is a 30" wide x 60" long shower unit. This...
  2. Nina in Florida

Sterling ensemble fiberglass shower unit valve location question.

This is new construction and I provided a Moentrol shower valve/diverter combo unit (Moen 3330). The handshower would be mounted with a drop ell on the left side of the shower (blue pipe in photos). This is a 30" wide x 60" long shower unit. This is a guest cottage on my property and I have...
  3. Nina in Florida

Refrigerator water supply valve.....is it on or off?

So in that photo it's in the off position?
  4. Nina in Florida

Refrigerator water supply valve.....is it on or off?

I have a new refrigerator at it's not made any ice. Is this water supply valve in the on or off position?
  5. Nina in Florida

WoodBridge T-0001

Hi everyone, I am building a new house and was shopping online and "A's" highest selling one piece toilet is one I have never heard of. I used the search bar and couldn't find it discussed before. I am wondering if anyone has an opinion on the: WoodBridge T-0001 No surprise that a Toto is...
  6. Nina in Florida

Saniflo Sanicompact drain thru wall to toilet flange in other room?

I bought a rural property in Florida based on the location and understanding that I was buying it to build a house on. I was led to believe the mobile home on it would be "liveable" while I built a new house. When I went there to inspect the mobile home, it's a roof over my head but not much...
  7. Nina in Florida

Need help installing American Standard Boulevard Luxury Toilet Seat

We have a Cadet 3 Ovation one piece toilet. The toilet seat that came with it wasn't close enough to the white of the toilet for my husband. You know how many whites there are. The HD website also had a different toilet seat pictured than what was provided. So American Standard sent us the...
  8. Nina in Florida

Installing new kitchen sink, why are there two wall drains?

I have been hating my undermount dual compartment stainless sink for 8 years since I installed it. I have recently bought a big Kohler Vault sink. Its a drop in single compartment with the micro edge. So now I know more about home improvement than I did when I bought this house. Thanks to...
  9. Nina in Florida

American Standard Fairfield: Any opinions or experiences?

I can't talk my husband into buying the Toto Ultimate MS854114-01 . He found a different one piece elongated for less money and keeps asking me what's wrong with it? I can't find any reviews of it . The difference in price between this American Standard Fairfield 2862.056.020 that he likes the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks