Recent content by nickm1

1. nickm1

Plumbing washing machine with existing dishwasher

Thanks so much for the reply. So would i be right in saying i will need to remove that little bit of copper piping and replace with 2 small pieces of plex with the brass tpiece in the middle of them and then the water feed of pex will join to the top or bottom of the t piece depending on which...
  2. nickm1

WIN_20170327_16_14_08_Pro.jpg rough drawing of setup
  3. nickm1

could i actually replace this small piece of copper pipe with qualpex pipe ??
  4. nickm1

Im assuming he meant i should cut the small bit of copper pipe half way and put the tpiece in the middle and run the qualpex water feed pipe from the back of the washing machine into the tpiece and the washing machine valve needs to go at the back of the washing machine. Does this sound right ??
  5. nickm1

Heres a pic of what im connecting the water supply to the hose on the right is the dishwasher and the washing machine feed will be coming from the lower left side
  6. nickm1

Hi folks probably a simple method of doing this but im very new to plumbing and cant afford the luxury of hiring a plumber at the moment unfortunately so hopefully someone here can advise me. I have a dishwasher installed where the washing machine would normally go in kitchen and now have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks