Recent content by nicho

1. nicho

Question for Ba9s LED Bulb

OK, thanks, just a experiment:D
  2. nicho

Question for Ba9s LED Bulb

Hi all, I have a LED bulb Ba9S type (130V) which has internally an array of 7 LEDS. All the datasheet mention is Voltage:130V AC/DC +10%, Max Current:5,9mA Colour:White clear In my circuit the bub is connected directly to a 110V battery and I am trying to add an external resistor to...
  3. nicho

Speed

not bad, this website seems helpful, thanks for the sharing.
  4. nicho

Question

Maybe the web browser leads it. change another browser and have a try again.
  5. nicho

i have a lap-top with a loose power plug cable

It has been used for 6 years, small problems maybe are not evitable. You can call Dell Support or ask other technicans for help.
  6. nicho

linux/ubuntu

It depends your purpose. If you just want to go surfing online, no need to use linux or ubuntu as the windows is convenient. The linux/ubuntu is free in some versons, it can be used as a server.
  7. nicho

Buying Spare Parts For My Old Computer

First need to match the interface. And the motherboard should be renewed with CPU together as nowadays these equipments develops fastly.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks