Recent content by newplumbguy

1. N

I am replacing my p trap. Do I need to cut this pipe and use an adapter to connect the new trap?

I tried pulling the tubular arm out but I was unable to. It is stuck. Do you have any suggestions on how to pull out a stuck arm? Thank you.
  2. N

I am replacing my p trap. Do I need to cut this pipe and use an adapter to connect the new trap?

thanks for your reply. I tried to pull the arm out of the wall but it is very well stuck in there. The nut is on the end of the curve in the picture. The nut screws onto the fixture coming out of the wall. Others have suggested that I use a hair dryer to heat up the arm and try to pull it out. I...
  3. N

Hey guys I'm trying to replace a leaking p trap. Do I need to cut the pipe pictured here and use an adapter? If so, do I cut it right before the bend?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks