Recent content by newhomeconstruction

1. newhomeconstruction

Grinder pump question

It's an EOne DH071 http://www.eone.com/sewer_systems/catalog/grinder-pumps/dh071-grinder-pump.htm Features The DH071 grinder pump station consists of a pump and tank. The grinder pump, motor controls and level-sensing are integrated into a compact unit, easily removable for service...
  2. newhomeconstruction

Grinder pump question

They are trying, apparently their system (twenty years old) was built around the EOne, however, i spoke to a lot of residents and they said they didn't use it. Ask them what they did use and no one can remember, so i'm back to square one... i'm not a plumber, my husband is an electrician, so...
  3. newhomeconstruction

Grinder pump question

The co-op keep reccomending an Eone pump to me, but when i was quoted on those, i nearly fainted. So they came back with... it doesn't matter what it is, unless it's LV rated (i could have that wrong, it's 'L' something) and has 1 1/2" output and 220v. Trust me, i tried to get more info than...
  4. newhomeconstruction

Grinder pump question

So what is my option here? Just shell out the thousands? honestly, i don't have that kind of money to spend on a grinder pump.... i would have build myself a bigger house if i knew i needed something that would service a small hospital!
  5. newhomeconstruction

Grinder pump question

Hey Ballvalve, The links are not coming out, probably censored in the forums, do you have an email that i can reach you? or even the names of the pumps that i can google them? I do know that we MUST have a 1 1/2" output... the co-op type place that it is, have their own sewerage system...
  6. newhomeconstruction

Grinder pump question

Hi, I'm hopeful that someone can help me. I'm building a new house upstate, we're doing everything (apart from the foundations) ourselves. We were informed that we would need to install a grinder pump in the house, which would run to the main sewer line. There is only one toilet in the...
  7. newhomeconstruction

Need advice on grinder pumps, I don't have a clue

Hi, I'm hopeful that someone can help me. I'm building a new house upstate, we're doing everything (apart from the foundations) ourselves. We were informed that we would need to install a grinder pump in the house, which would run to the main sewer line. There is only one toilet in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks