Recent content by netrate

1. netrate

Lip/curb for a shower?

Not there on the pre-slope yet. Still have a hole in the ground! Also, how do I know if there is enough slope with the existing drain now that I have the floor opened up?
  2. netrate

Lip/curb for a shower?

It is on a concrete floor. Right now I purchased some Oately 40 mil pvc liner. 4 feet by 4 feet. The shower is 32 X 32 inches. The guy at HD told me to get 6 extra inches per side for the liner, so that is what I did. Now, thinking about the lip, I guess I am going to have to buy another 1 X 4...
  3. netrate

Lip/curb for a shower?

I am in the process of figuring out how to create the curb/lip of the shower. I haven't purchased the door yet though, not sure if that matters. Is there a step by step out there for creating a lip? Someone said make it with bricks because it won't rot that way. Any suggestions?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks